With this cheerful dogs on the wall is your child's real fun! No more counting sheep at bedtime, but counting dogs. And now what child does not like it tough dog pals and Sprinkler Co?
Report Height: 46 cm
Sprinkler and his friends are a pack sturdy dog with a small heart. What girl or boy gives these dogs a shelter on their bedroom wall? This dogs wallpaper has a pattern that repeats every 46 cm. The colors of the dogs on the wall are gray-green, light yellow, light gray-red, gray and purple. It is tough and cheerful for any boy or girl's room. The children's wallpaper is very easy to paste, as you roll into the wall with wallpaper glue instead of the wallpaper itself. So you do not need wallpaper table! look at tips to decorate your roomas beautiful as possible.
Is your son or daughter (or yourself) a major hondenfan? How nice is it to create an original dog room! And can these dogs and Sprinkler Co! Soon we will expand these dogs wallpaper collection with Sprinkler Co. and wall stickers, a dog matching duvet cover and matching Sprinkler Co and children's lamp. Can not wait? send us an emailyou are interested, we will send you a small example to an email and you can pre-order the duvet cover and/or light. Matching curtains, a baby blanket, a Sprinkler Co. and hug pillow and even a beanbag are possible
Are you a kattenfan than hondenfan? Then our cats wallpaper Fats and Friendsmaybe something for you!
1) Divide the width of the wall by 50 centimeters and round this number up. Then you know how many jobs you need.
2) Then measure the height of the wall, and add to this report, the height (height of the pattern) + a small (cut) margin, e.g. 5 or 10 cm. Divide the roll length by this number and round it downwards. Then you know how many jobs you can get from one role.
3) Divide the result by 1 of 2, and you know how many rolls you need.
If you come just short of one (or two or ...) roles? Then you do not need us immediately a whole roll of 9 meters extra purchase, but you can also additional meters wallpaperorder. Sometimes it is useful to buy a small roll of 3 meters it. It can also happen that you just better come out with one or two rolls of 10 meters instead of 9 meters. Then you order a roll one extra meter. Please note that additional steps can be ordered only if you have at least one whole roll order from us. Also make sure that you order enough first time. Afterwards reorder supplies almost always color difference!
An example: your wall is 320 cm wide and 240 cm high.
- Calculate how many jobs you need. This is 320: 50 = 6.4. Rounded up jobs = 7
- The report of the toekan pattern is 46 cm high. The height of your wall is 240 cm. You take 10 cm margin. This add them together to: 240 + 46 + 10 = 296. Now divide 900 cm (9 meters = roll length) by this number. So 900 cm 296 cm = 3.04. This means three rounded webs of the first roll.
- You have 7 jobs needed and there are three paths from one role. So you need 2 rolls + 1 extra job of 3 meters.